1. Why Play Team 91?
Team 91 was started with one thing in mind. To provide an unparalleled level of teaching, that which is not seen in travel most organizations. Now in our eleventh year, our coaches are among some of the best in the game today! They include countless college All-American players as well as college and HS coaches. Some of the things that separate Team 91 from other travel teams:
• Hybrid Training by the Team 91 Directors for all offensive and defensive players, as well as special training for goalkeepers.
• Access to some of the most competitive and exclusive tournaments in the nation.
• The most giveaways and freshest gear around!
2. How will I know if I made a team?
Team rosters will be posted by tryout jersey numbers within 48 hours of the end of tryouts. If your number does not appear on any of the rosters, it does not mean that you will not make a team. Invitations will be ongoing until the team rosters are full.
3. How much does it cost to play for Team 91 New Jersey West?
Tuition costs vary year to year and also depend on the age group. Once tuition cost are announced they can be found on the Select Team Membership page.
4. How many tournaments do we go to?
Team 91 NJ teams will go to 2 Fall events, 1-2 Spring Events, and 4 Summer tournaments. All of these events and tournaments will be included in your yearly tution..
5. How do I secure my spot on Team 91?
6. Where and how can I pay my tuition?
Each of our teams has a registration site where we set up payment plans for your tuition. We accept payments online through the registration system via credit card. We do not accept checks or cash for tuition payments.
7. Where does 91 NJ West Practice?
91 West Boys practice location will be announced soon!
8. What is the Refund Policy?
Once a player commits to playing for Team 91 after tryouts, that spot is theirs. Player is committing to the full-year program as well as annual tuition. To receive a refund, prorated or otherwise, another player must fill that player's roster position. If the player misses time because of an injury, a doctor's note must be supplied for any refund consideration. It is a requirement for registration to waive rights to refunds for any reason.
If you have any questions regarding Team 91 New Jersey West you can contact Danielle.